Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just a quick post tonight

I am feeling very tired tonight and ready for bed, so this will be a very quick post. I have joined another CT Designs by Sassy. She has some great kits available here: Sassy'sScrapShop. I chose to start with Bright and Breezy. A great kit, I love working with bright and colorful, so this suited me. Keep an eye on the blog as we are going to be starting up some challenges soon and I will post a link to the forum in here.

Below is a preview of the Bright and Breezy kit:



Here is a layout I have done using this kit:



While I am on a role, I have just finished working a kit by Scrapkitten available from Scrapkitten

The kit is called Doggy Daze
Here is a preview of the kit:





and a layout I have done using it:


Well that's about it for tonight. Keep your eyes out for the links to the forum. Should be a lot of fun.

Love to all and Cheers Helen

No comments: