Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FUN AND GAMES

Good morning and it is very early in the morning 4am, my granddaughter decided it was time to get up and would not let me go back to sleep, so here I am sitting at the computer wishing I was still in bed lol!



Why don't you all pop over to http://www.scrapkitten.com for some fun and games. Below is an advert:

So come on over and join in the fun, we will also be having challenges starting in July. For every challenge you complete you will receive 5 points, once you have reached 50 points you will receive a free kit or a coupon to the shop.

For anyone still having problems with the Kjoi blog kit download, I have written the file to disk and am still searching for it. Hopefully I will find it soon and get it uploaded again. I only have another 18 disks to check. lol!! Yes I know I should make up an index for all the disks, it is on my list of to do things, just way down the bottom. lol!!!

That's it for now.

Cheers Helen

No comments: