Saturday, October 18, 2008

CT LAYOUTS

Hi, just me back again. I thought I should really start putting my CT layouts on my blog, so here are a couple I have done using and awesome kit called Country Chaos, it's by HeavenlyAnomalies (who just so happens to be my daughter). She joined a Designer competition at KJoi Studios and YAY!! she got in. I am so excited and proud of her for all her hard work.


Below is a preview of her first ever kit in her brand new shop and at the moment it is on sale 50% off, so you could pick it up for only $2.00:

Just click on the name to take you to the shop, there are a whole pile of new designers, so take the time to check them out. She only has one kit up at the moment, but more coming soon.The first layout I did is called Mother's Love:

The next is called Is This Right?:

Well that's all for now, just thought I would share the great news with you.

Cheers Helen.

No comments: