Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Layouts to share

Hi, I have been MIA for a little bit, put my back out and have been in agony for the last week. I can only spend limited time sitting at the computer. Feeling a little better, so hopefully things will return to normal soon.

I have been working with an awesome kit called Lucky Leprechaun by Crazed Creationz at Country Hollow Scraps This is a cool site, with lots of fantastic designers and gorgeous kits. Pop on over and take a look, you may find something you love.
Now here are the layouts I have made using the kit:
Running Away:
Party Time:

Lucky Me!!:

This is a very versatile kit. I love working with it, has some awesome elements and papers.

Keep an eye out as in a couple of days I will have some more freebies from the design contest at Brownies Scraps uploaded and ready to go.

That's about it for now.

Until next time

Be Safe!

Cheers Helen

No comments: