Thursday, October 15, 2009

RAK at DST

Hi ladies,

Back again. How was your day today, mine was terrible, it has done nothing but rain for 3 days, that along with earthquakes and screaming grandchildren is driving me nuts!!! Both of them will be gone tomorrow, one off the school and the other off to daycare, so even if it is still raining at least it will be quiet and peaceful. Wow!!! I get off the subject very easily.

I am running a RAK at DST until Sunday. It's your chance win this awesome kit by SweetTomatoScrapper:


To win this awesome kit just pop on over to DST in this THREAD and I will be back on Sunday to choose one lucky winner and hint hint.... everyone will get a little something for replying to the thread.

That's it for now. Pop on over and leave a reply, I would love to hear from you all.

'Til next time
Keep Safe

Cheers Helen

No comments: