Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hi all,

Just me again, thought I should pop in and let you know, the family is fine again now over all the coughs and colds, I hate change of season colds they seem to last forever. Mind you I think the change of season itself is taking forever as well. Here we are in Spring (waiting expectantly for Summer) and we are still getting snow on the hills, but then we are also getting lots of Spring rain.

Thought I would also let you know about the upcoming Speed Scrap at Designs in Digital. They are always so much fun, so why don't you pop on over on Wednesday the 11th at 9pm EST for some fun and chance to get a gorgeous layout scrapped at the same.

Sweet Tomato Designs in having a Speed Scrap at Designs in Digital. This week she is going to tell you the 7 things she is thankful for. So pop on over on Wednesday the 11th November and have some fun, at the same time scrapping a gorgeous layout:


Oh and I forgot to mention you will receive a beautiful set of journalling tags just for attending.

'Til next time
Keep Safe
Cheers Helen

No comments: