Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just a Quick Post Tonight

I have some layouts to share and an apology, I promised a freebie but have been so busy I forgot all about it. I promise I will get it uploaded in the next couple of days.
Now I have joined another CT. Green Elephant Designs, she has some awesome kits available from Designs in Digital, Bits2Kits.
I chose to play with Black Tie Affair for my first kit from her. This is an awesome kit and very versatile. Below is a preview of the kit and the two layouts I have done.

The first layout is called Lance and Leslie and is my nephew and his wife at their wedding 1999.

Next we have Cute and Cuddly and is of my granddaughter Cheyenne with her new puppy.

When you pop over to look at it, be sure to check out the rest of her kits and other items, they are gorgeous.

Until next time,
Keep well and be Happy

Cheers Helen

No comments: