Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Layouts

Hi, I have just finished making layouts with the most gorgeous collab kit, it's called It's a Sassy Summer, Dude. It has the most amazing bright and summery colors and the elements wow!! really, really cute. It was made by Design by Sassy and Osten Wilkins.

Below is a preview of the kit which you can get from DesignsbySassy At the moment the kit is on sale for $4.00 and if you buy it now you also get the brag books FREE!
and the brag book
Here are the two layouts I have done using the kit:

The first is called I love my Tigger and is my youngest granddaughter Maia with her favorite
toy:

and next we have Thank Heaven for little Girls, again of Maia:
Don't forget if you like the kit, grab it now and get the Brag Book for FREE!!!!
That's it for now.
Cheers Helen

No comments: