Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Layouts

Hi, back again with some more layouts and a simply gorgeous kit that I have been working with. The kit is Casual Sophistication by Miss Foxy's Designs at CoolScrapsDigital:

Here are the layouts I have done using this awesome kit:


Resting in the Flowers



Mud:
Sisters:





Pop on over to CoolScrapDigital and check out the store, there are some awesome designers and gorgeous kits.


Life is still very hectic, everything seems to moving way to fast and I am running very hard to keep up with everything.


While I have your attention. We are having a Creative Team Call at DesignsinDigital:

It's an awesome place to be, everyone is so much fun. If you thought about being on a CT, just send Meg an email. I hope I see some of you on the CT in the near future.



That's it for now.



Cheers Helen

1 comment:

Kaklei Designs said...

hi hun you have an award in my blog!