Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2nd Week Freebie

Hi, just finished my second week doing the unbaked brownie mix at Brownie's Scraps. Here is the kit I have done:

Step One: Go to the Forum and down load my kit here. (You must be a registered member of Brownie Scraps to download the kits, but its a great community with friendly people, good challenges and lots of learning opportunities!) Plus, they are great about leaving love!
Step Two: Make a gorgeous Layout and post it here.
Step Three: If your layout is chosen as the best LO, we each get a $5 Brownie Scraps Gift Certificate!If you do download my kit and do a layout, PLEASE comment and leave me a link to your layout so I can leave you some love.
There are 35 designers, which means 35 free mini kits for you!!

That's it for now. See you next week with another mini kit.

Cheers Helen

No comments: