Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Layouts

Hi, back again, this blog is going to have a heart attack soon, it is seeing me a lot more than usual. Nothing much has been going on around the place, very quiet for a change and I am trying to get caught up on CT things and finishing up a kit for the Unbaked Brownie Challenge, so I will have another Freebie for you very soon.

Now the reason for this post is to show you some layouts I have been doing using a kit called BonVoyage by WildCat Designs at Country Hollow Scraps:

Here are the layouts I have created:

Australia Bound

Meeting New FriendsHardRockCafe
This is a cool kit for all your travel photos. Pop on over and a look. Check out the rest of the site as well, you might find something of interest for you. Lots of cool designers.
Thats it for now
'Til next time
Keep Safe
Cheers Helen

No comments: