Sunday, April 26, 2009

Next Designs in Digital Design Star

Hello, back again. I will have another freebie available for you tomorrow this one is called Romantic Getaway and is for the Browniescraps unbaked challenge, here is a preview of it:
This will be available tomorrow and I will pop back with the link to download then.
Now for the reason for the title of this blog. I have joined this design challenge at Designs in Digital. It runs from the 1st of May and starts with a warm up challenge. Here is the preview of my Warm up challenge kit called Delicate Blooms:


This will be available for download from the Designs in Digital store on the 1st of May and I will post the link then. There are 60 of us in this design challenge, so they have split us into 2 groups one uploading to the Designs in Digital store and one to the Just Digi Layouts store, you will have to be registered at both places if you want all the kits. Just imagine 60 free mini kits each week for 6 weeks. Wow!!! Freebie heaven here I come.
So please pop back on the 1st and I will have all the links for you.
One more bit of information. I am also doing another blog train for The Halfbaked Girls at Brownies Scraps starting on the 1st of May, so there will be a lot of links and freebies for you at the beginning of the month. This blog train is a Mother's Day one and has a lot of gorgeous kits.
Well I think I have covered everything.
'Til next time
Keep Safe
Cheers Helen

No comments: