Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello again!

Hi, just a few housekeeping things today. I have some layouts to share using kits from ScrapitSassy. I have been working on Antique Spring by ScrapitSassy. This is a gorgeous kit with awesome elements and papers. Pop on over and have a look, there are some great kits in the shop, you will be sure to find something you just love.
The first layout is called My Girls:

Next we have one called My Family Home:

Secondly I had the pleasure of working with Mommys Kiss by Scrapoholic Designs at ScrapitSassy. I love the bright colors in this kit, it is so versatile and can be used for any type of layout.
First up I have one called Mommy:

Next I have Puppy Love:

Okay as I said pop on over to ScrapitSassy and check out the great kits available.
Now I have had a couple of messages about the link to my part of the KJoi Blog Carnival needing a password. I have no idea why it is doing this to just a few people, so I will repack it and upload it again today. Then I will post the new link on my blog. I am very sorry for the trouble you have had.

Cheers Helen

No comments: