Friday, May 30, 2008

Layouts to share

Hello again, just popped in to post a couple of layouts I have done using a fabulous kit by Scrapkitten . The is kit is called Butterscotch Swirl . This is another awesome kit, with great colors and elements. Pop on over to the shop and check out all the other great kits and commercial use items available.
Here are the layouts I have done using the kit. The first is called Reflections and is of my sister on her wedding day I just love this photo:


Next is Climbing and is a bunch of the kids in the family having fun on the climbing ropes at a local park:

I have also been working hard on a freebie for you, but my program decided to crap out on me and does not work anymore, so I am in the process of learning PSE6 and once I have mastered it, I will finish off the freebie and get it loaded.
That's it for today.

Cheers Helen

No comments: