Thursday, May 29, 2008

New CT

Hello again, I have been accepted on to a new CT. TreasuredScrapDesigns pop on over and have a look. The kits are awesome and the colors are great. Here are 2 layouts I have done using Girlish Spring by AmberRoseDesigns. This kit is awesome, the layouts are endless a very very versatile kit, can be used to create pages for any occassion, male or female.
The first one is called First Swing and is of my neices grandson Harlem:

The next is called Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and is of my neices and their friend just having fun:

Well that's it for now. As I said pop on over to the shop and explore the possibilities.
Right now I am going to hug my fire as it is icy cold this morning, I don't like Winter, wish I could just skip it and be back in Summer! LOL!

Cheers Helen

No comments: